SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Gray wool pile window weather striping

A home owner from Las Vegas, Nevada says:
weather striping fits into a groove. Width measurement is approx. 1/4" wide and wool pile is approx. 5/16" tall. I can ship a sample if needed
User submitted photos of wool pile.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Are you sure these are the correct dimensions? We don't have anything matching that exactly. Keep in mind that wool pile dimensions tend to go into the 1/32" range. You should make sure they're as exact as possible.

In the meantime, check out our Wool Pile Section and see if anything here is a closer match.
A home owner from Las Vegas says:
These are pretty old. The width is correct at 1/4", the height of the pile is really unknown. The windows are opened very seldom, for cleaning the windows only, so it could be compressed over time.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, we do not have any wool pile with a 1/4" base aside from our 58-026 stick-on pile, and I don't think that's what you have. I'm afraid the only thing I can recommend is that you browse through the section I linked you to and see if you can get anything there to work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)