Looking for specific type of shelf support

A quick learner from Richmond, VA says:
Greetings Swisco! I have been looking for a particular type of shelf support for a couple of years. Bainbridge Manufacturing actually referred me to you.

I have not been able to locate exactly what I
User submitted photo of their drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Start by looking at our 32-305. This looks pretty close, so look it over and tell me if it's a match. If not, please give me the diameter of the peg on yours and we can try to find something better.
A quick learner says:
Greetings Tom. I'm somewhat confused by your reply. I tried to explain that the item needs the vertical edge so that she shelf cannot slide to the left or right. Your item 32-305 does not have that edge or better said, shelf sliding block. My question is did you or do you produce the item in the configuration that I need. If you do not know, can you please consult with someone in your company that has been there for over 40 years and that would have been somewhat familiar with your product line back then? I have been unable to locate this product so maybe you can corner the market by being the only vendor that sells it. Thank you.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for clarifying! Your original question was cut off so we weren't sure exactly what you needed.

I'm afraid the old manufacturer no longer makes type of bracket with the shelf stop. Over the years, the market shifted to making only open shelf supports, and in some instances even adding a shelf support with locking device, like our 32-313. I don't believe your type of support is made anymore. If we could find it anywhere, we would provide it in a heartbeat, trust me, but nobody seems interested in manufacturing this out of date style.
Choosing a Shelf Bracket
Choosing a Shelf Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.