Guardian French door handle replacement

A home owner from USA says:
I have a guardian door with this information on it, Carletan, michigan, ANSI 297.1.1984, SGCC9331/8U, 16 CFR 1201 II AN/CGSB-12J-m, patent # D429.619. do you have the handle replacement for my french doors?
User submitted photos of french door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! The closest match we have is our 42-006. Carefully look it over and tell me how well this compares to your hardware.
A home owner from Colorado says:
Tom, I sent an email indicating the lock is what i need, it looks similar and I do not need handles What is the cost for the lock and shipping. Ken
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Ken, glad to hear it matches. All pricing can be found on the 42-006 store page, which is also where you can place your order.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.