SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Guardian Sliding Patio Doors

A home owner from Gurnee, IL says:
I have broken - bad track at sliding patio doors.
At upper right corner there is info of manufacturer
Guardian
Kingsburg, CA
ANSI Z97.1984
SAFETY TEMPERTED
SGCC 968 I/8U
16 CFR 1201 II
CAN / CGSB 12.1-M Do you have enough info for spare parts (track &rollers)? What is lead time for parts? I am in Chicago area.

Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Hopefully we can help. However, the information you gave us is only relevant to the glass itself, unfortunately. It doesn't tell us what door you have. That said, we do carry a variety of track covers like the 80-100, 80-102 and the 80-103. Using one of these could be a quick fix. See the video below for more insight.
We also carry a selection of patio glass door rollers. Take a look here to get started. Keep in mind there's a good chance you won't find a code or number anywhere on the door that tells you exactly what roller it is you need. In many cases, even knowing who made the door doesn't help that much. The only way to be 100% sure as to what roller you have is to remove yours completely and match up its style and dimensions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)