HANDLE AND LOCK SET

A home owner from Port Orange, Florida says:
I NEED A HANDLE AND LOCK SET SIMILAR TO ITEM #82-003. The thickness of the sliding door is 1 3/4" the hole distance is 3 15/16. I have an old number off the old one it appears to be 060-154. I need it in black if available. I look forward to your response. Thanks Kevin
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting, Kevin. I'm afraid we don't have a version of the 82-003 that can work with doors that thick. You may have to re-use the original screws and locking mechanism.
A quick learner says:
Will the old screws work in your new handle? I tried that in a lock set I bought at Lowes and the old screws were to big.
Profile picture of Tom
If your existing handle is exactly the same as the 82-003 with the exception of the door thickness, I don't see why not. Does it differ in any way? Maybe it would be best if you take a few pictures of your original handle and upload them here for me to look at.
A quick learner says:
The only difference is mine has an exterior lock in it. I will try and get some pictures later today. Where would I send the pics? Do you have a direct email?
Profile picture of Tom
You can upload your pictures directly to this thread.
A quick learner says:
Not sure how to do that but I will try. Thanks
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.