SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

HELP! Can't find this closet roller!

A quick learner from La Jolla California says:
I've looked EVERY WHERE for this closet roller. Do you still make it? I need eight of them.
User submitted photos of a closet door roller.

Product of
Del Mar Eng. Co
Long Beach, CA
Pat: 367035
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. After extensive research, we haven't been able to find an exact replacement for this roller. However, please see our 23-198 Sliding Mirror Door Roller and our 23-232 Wardrobe Roller Assembly. Do you think you can use either of these? Let me know!
A quick learner from LA JOLLA, CALIFORNIA says:
They both look like they might work, but the only way to tell is to order both of them and see which one works the best. Do you have a distributor down here who might stock them? If not how do I place an order?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, I do not know of any distributors in your area. However, you can place an order directly on our main site at www.swisco.com. Simply add the parts you desire to your cart and check out! Let me know if you have any other questions, I'd be more than happy to help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)