Handle and mortise latch/lock for Pella Storm Door Model PSD 4001 36"

A home owner from Valparaiso, IN says:
Pella tells me they no longer supply the hardware for this door. I did not have the old hardware to photograph, so I am sending the next best thing...the schematic/drawing from the original installation instructions with an exploded view on Step 5. I do have the strike plate which measures 8 1/2" long, 7/8" wide and has two vertical openings 7/16" wide by 1 1/4" long each to accommodate the dead bolt and and latch bolt. I am not particular about the finish as long as it is not black. P.S.: I installed the door and hardware myself several years ago. The door is still in great condition, just the hardware wore out.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I've received the diagram page you sent us, but it does not contain detailed dimensions so it will be hard to say for sure what can work. You can start with our 40-193 Pella handle set, or the generic 40-049 set. See if ether of these will fit into the storm door. You will need to carefully go over our dimensions to confirm.
How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.