SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Hanging drawer bracket

A home owner from Acworth, GA says:
Our cabinets were made by American Woodcraft Corp. the number on the door is: 094984. Also says: Certified cabinets ANSIA181-1-1980. Which bracket would fit?

Thank you,
Dawn
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, Dawn. I'm afraid I couldn't cross-reference those numbers to anything in particular. Could I see a few pictures of the socket itself? That will give us a good idea of what you have and what can be used to replace it. Thanks!
A quick learner from Acworth, GA says:
Thanks, I Ordered two sockets yesterday from Swisco. After seeing a picture of ours I ordered 32-116 in hopes that is the correct one.

Dawn
A quick learner from Acworth, GA says:
I ordered P/N: 32-116 Hanging Slider socket. It does not fit. My slider is 4-3/4" long and the width at the bottom where the drawer glide fits is 1" wide. The "pocket" where the drawer glide fits is smooth inside. I have attached a picture of the slider. The maker of the cabinets is Woodcraft, which I believe is no longer in existence.

Dawn
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry to hear our 32-116 didn't work for you. However, your pictures did not go through. Can you try uploading them again? Can you also confirm the width and thickness of the track? Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)