SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Hanging drawerslide similar to 32-025

A handy person from Dawsonville Ga says:
From older cabinet made by american woodmark .

5" long - has to except a 1/2 in x 1 inch slide
Like your 32-025. 1/2 " x 1 1/2 " x 5 " high x 7/8 deep
A customer submitted photo of a bracket.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at our 32-116 Hanging Slider Socket. Do you think that would work for your cabinet?
A home owner from Huntley, Il says:
I need a bracket just like 32-025 except it is 4 15/16".
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
As Dave suggested above, please take a look at the 32-116 and see if it will also work for your cabinet, as it is also 4-15/16".
A home owner from Huntley, Il. says:
Brackets arrived an hour ago. Suggested bracket #32-116 did not fit drawer slide. However 32-094 did fit the drawer slide and I was able to use it as a replacement tho different from original. Thank you.
A home owner from Dallas, GA says:
The above picture is EXACTLY like my broken hanging slider sockets on 1986 American Woodmark kitchen drawer.{Have 6 of these drawers, but the others never broke.} I have tried several different new sockets that do not work. The GA handy person who sent the pic, did not show response -if suggested socket fit his sliders; and the IL home owner didn't say if his looked like this picture. I am ordering 2 each of the 3 sockets featured, hoping one will fit my needs. Thanks for displaying this picture; been looking online awhile, before I saw this.
A home owner from Dallas, GA says:
Hi, Received brackets yesterday: 32-116,32-094, and 32-025. Our broken bracket is exactly like the pic above from "handy person from Dawsonville, GA" Number 32-025 fit perfectly. This is for an American Woodmark drawer built in 1986. Thank you Swisco.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)