Hanging rear drawer slide bracket

A home owner says:
This is a rear bracket for the drawer slide and is broken. It's 4.4 inches long. I need one to repair my drawer and want to know where I can buy one. Thanks.

Robert
User submitted image of their drawer and cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 32-094 drawer guide. I believe this could work for you as a replacement.
A home owner from Palm Beach Gardens Florida says:
I have the same broken bracket as Robert and looking for a replacement. Did the 32-094 work?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately have not received confirmation that this guide worked. I do think it's one of our best options, along with maybe our 32-025. However there is no guarantee in either event.

I apologize for the inconvenience. 

A handy person from Va says:
Your 32-094, and your 32-025
also is not the one, but the one at the top of this page is the one I'm in need of. The one in the black background is what I need.
Thank you
Ken
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231011_131629.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_20231011-222940_Chrome.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Ken. We unfortunately don't sell this particular guide. The only replacements we sell that may work are our 32-094 and 32-025.

In the years since this thread was originally created, I've heard mixed reports as to the efficacy of both products. Some customers have told me it replaces this guide, others have told me it does not. At this stage I can't guarantee you that either will work, but they are the closest and only options we have in our inventory.

SWISCO 32-025 Hanging Rail Bracket
SWISCO 32-025 Hanging Rail Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.