SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Hardware for Pozzi casement windows circa 1990

A quick learner from Chevy Chase, MD says:
We are looking for white hardware for Pozzi casement windows. I believe the locks have the word Truth on them and P/N 30386. I also have the US Patent No. The handles have the number 45054. Can you help me?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
What parts are you looking for, exactly. Are you just looking for the casement lock and handle? If so, start by looking at our 38-075 and 39-114. These may match, though I'm not 100% sure. You will need to compare our information to yours. If these don't match, and if you need other parts, please take pictures of them for us to see and tell us their dimensions. That will give us a better idea of what you need.
A quick learner says:
Thanks so much. I'm not sure. I've forwarded your response to my contractor. If this is not what we need, I will send you a picture and send you the dimensions.
Profile picture of Tom
Great! Let me know.
A quick learner says:
Tom,
Here are 3 photos of the handle and the lock. Looking for them in white.
Thanks for your help.
Janet
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you. Yes, the 38-075 and 39-114 look close. How do the dimensions match up?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)