SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Hardware for a Pozzi Casement Window

A home owner from Fort Wayne, Indiana says:
I have a Pozzi casement window that will no longer crank out. The hardware is Truth Hardware, #20810A. I have called a contractor and he says he cannot find the part to fix my window. I don't know where he has looked or how hard he has looked. Can you help me locate a part that will work. Upon examining the problem, it appears that when the handle is turned to open the window, the gears do not mesh together.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! Thanks for posting. I hope I can help you with this problem.

It sounds like you're going to need a new operator. When I cross reference the stamp 20810, I come up with our 39-031 & 39-032 EntryGard Dual Arm Operators. Do those appear to be a match for your hardware? Make sure to compare all dimensions shown. Let me know what you think.

If these two operators are not a match, please take a few pictures of your hardware and upload them here for me to look at. If possible, please remove the operator from the window before you take the pictures. I'll have to see the whole unit!
A home owner from Fort Wayne, Indiana says:
Thank you for the quick response. I will check measurements, etc. and hope that these will work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)