Hardware for a wrought iron security door

A quick learner from Staten island says:
The mounting holes and width of my mounting plates do not match the measurements you display online. Also, we have a key from both sides which you do not show (this is not a show stopper).

Thanks,
Rob
User submitted photos of door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe that this square key cylinder from Pado is still available. I would suggest adapting something like our 40-049 to your door. I have used this in the past with success. Others who have tried it reported that they had to drill new mounting holes for the face plates, but others still said that this wasn't necessary. Just keep that in mind!

As for having a key on both sides, I'm afraid we won't be able to help you there. That is considered a fire hazard in many regions and so we will not be able to provide a similarly designed lock.
How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.