Hardware for custom bifold door

A quick learner from Del Ray Beach, FL says:
Hello, I'm considering the following: 8 hollow 17" doors - Can these doors be set-up as bifolds. What are the parts I need to order? I imagine inserting the hardware in the tops & bottoms and sides very time consuming, but it would be sturdier than the mirror bifolds.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We carry a few different kits for bi fold wood doors. I've made a list on the right side of this page for you to consider.
A quick learner from Delray Beach, FL says:
Hi Paul,

They are not bi fold wood doors.

I have bi fold mirror and a set of metal doors with slats on the top.

But if I were to purchase 8 17" width doors could I use the above on a raw wood door? That would be two sets of 4 equaling 68" width.

Barbara
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, if you are converting your doors to wood, I would recommend our 23-507 and just cut the track down. That should fork for four panels equaling 68" in width.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.