Hardware for myAcorn, 4300 Designer Series Casement windows

A home owner from USA says:
Hi, I am looking for the hardware for my 4300 Designer Series Casement windows made by Acorn which I understand is out of business. I need roto operator assemblies, cam action sash locks and cover plate attachments. I have part numbers if you need them
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I would be happy to help you find the hardware you need. Please take a few pictures of the hardware in question and upload them here for us to look at. That will help us locate the best possible matches. I would also like those part numbers, and detailed dimensions of each part. Thanks!
A home owner from USA says:
Hi,Thanks for the response. I have scanned the original window stick on sheets with all details and will attach to this feedback to you. I appreciate it!!! wtmr
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! I have received your images. For the lock, our 38-036 may be a possible match, but I'm not so sure about the operator. That's a little peculiar. Could I see a few photos of your operator as fully removed from the window? I will also need to know the length of the arm itself.
A quick learner from new york mills, mn says:
Reference Item D 40244, you asked for some photos and length of the operator----unfortunately I purchased the windows without any of the sought after hardware and so I am unable to comply with your request. May I suggest you match it up to the specs on the photos I previously sent you to the best of your ability and send me one of each. We will then go from there!!! I don't know what else to do. Thanks and again I appreciate your efforts!!!
Well, you could consider our 39-138. This has a 9-1/2" arm, though I could not see the arm length for the operator contained in the spec sheet you sent us. This also mounts differently, so it will take some handy work in order to retro-fit it. I also recommend our 39-114L handle and 39-504 track.

I cannot guarantee that this will work, but it is the closest match I was able to find to your image.
A quick learner from new york mills,mn says:
Reference D40244----thanks Dave for your research. I will try to order these items ---I am assuming I can go to Swisco's web page and order them? wtmr
Yes! All parts can be ordered directly from our site.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.