Hardware to accompany 39-054

A home owner from Teaneck, NJ says:
I will be purchasing one of Product Code: 39-054. What are the other accessories I will need? It looks like I need 3 screws to attach the operator to the window frame. Which are these? Also, what fastener do I need to connect the operator arm to the corresponding arm on the window? Do I need anything else, like bushings, washers, etc.?

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Sure, you may find these parts useful if you cannot reuse your old hardware: for each 39-054 operator, you would need three 33-081 mounting screws to attach the operator to the frame, one 33-067 shoulder screw to attatch to the linkage in the window frame, and one 33-207 bushing to go on the shoulder screw.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.