SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Having a hard time with this one

A handy person from Tampa, Fl / Westville,NJ says:
It would be great if you could help me with roller ID. I think i am close but not quite there.
The roller comes from an older sliding glass patio door. The assembly is formed aluminum. (This narrows it down). The actual roller is metal (steel i guess).

With all the searching I have done, I get close. I sent pics to another distr. and they returned with something totally off the wall.

Since I live close, maybe I could stop by?

Either way, I'm currently down in FL and here are some pics. The graph paper used was 1/4 inch. Some of the overhead shots are misleading as to size. Look at alternate angles to get better more acurate measurements. To the best of my ability, I always zeroed the part on the graph paper (I did not just lay it down anywhere and took picture, it's right square/lined up to it's edges)

Actually I pdf'd all the pics up in the last file and gave you the best in the first 4
user uploaded photos of roller
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

This sure looks like the Swisco 81-038 Sliding Door Roller-- take a look. Be sure to compare your measurements to what we have listed online.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)