SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Hello, my rollers are broken and looking for replacements.x 2 Not sure of replacement part. Thank you

A handy person from aliso viejo says:
Charmac Inc
User submitted photos of a mirror door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. We don't have an exact match, but check out our 23-064 and see if you could use this as a match.
A handy person from 92656 says:
the meal part holding the roller come out can this also be taken apart as I can just replace that part?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid the inside portion of the housing is not available separately. You would have to purchase a whole roller. However, when you do receive it, you could theoretically remove the inside portion of the new roller and put it in the old, assuming they're the same size.
A quick learner says:
Thanks, that was my question. I dont mind purchasing the whole unit. Wanted to ensure that the inside part can be removed and placed inside the old unit to prevent redrilling into the frame.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
I just wanted to add that our 23-233 also looks very similar. It wouldn't be a bad idea to consider this, as well.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)