SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Help Choosing Window Weatherstipping

A quick learner from USA says:
I am hoping you can help me with a weather stripping solution. I have an installed window that looks like it was not installed square when the home was built. The window is snug at the top and that transitions to a good size gap toward the bottom on one side. My thought would be to install thicker weather stripping.

I have attached a pdf file with a number of pictures and a few with a tape measure.

Would be interested in learning a solution for this.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm afraid I cannot determine what wool pile you need based on this information. I can only make out the height of the pile. The width of the base is equally as important. You will need to remove it in order to determine that size. In the meantime, browse through our selection of wool pile to see all the sizes we offer. Once you determine the width of the base, you can just match it up to something there.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)