Help With Locating Screen Door Roller

A quick learner from Rancho Cucamnga says:
Will need two of these, haven't seen it on line
User submitted a photo of a screen door roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
This one is new to me. Take a look at our 84-139 Norco screen door roller, though. This roller housing snaps into the cut out in the door. I'm wonder if this is a newer version of the screw in type that you are showing. What do you think? Look over their dimensions and see what you think.
A professional from CA says:
I asked about this roller a while ago. It was in a 5' wide vinyl screen. Wobbly and cheap.
I tried everything available and called about 6 different sources and manufacturers. Nothing. The roller housing is too narrow to retrofit a standard screen wheel.
The only solution I could find was to drill a hole in the bottom screen rail and put a 1-1/4" roller and axle through the hole. It worked great.
The guy never even offered to pay a penny for the extra trip, parts and best solution he would ever get for that door.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.