SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Help finding Certainteed weatherstripping

A home owner from Medina, OH says:
We have certainteed new castle windows in our house ( house built around 2005 ) and are looking for the weather stripping at the bottom of the window. We have 44 windows - do you know where we can get the correct weather stripping ?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what weatherstripping you have, but I'd be happy to see if we have a replacement. Can you remove a small sample of your weatherstripping from the window and take a few pictures of it for me to look at? I need to see its shape, so pictures of its profile are essential.
A home owner from Medina, OH says:
See pictures. We are not opposed to using something else on the bottom of the windows if it works. Could not tell how these were attached. I have two strips that I can send you if you would like
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! I'm afraid we don't have this exact type of weatherseal, but we may be able to provide something similar. Check out either our 58-169, with an adjustable nail-on flange, or our 58-180, which has an adhesive base.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)