Help finding cabinet door hinge

A quick learner from Columbus says:
I would like to see if any parts for my cabinets. My name is oscar
User submitted photos of a cabinet hinge.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I've had trouble finding anything that matches this. I note that it has a very large offset. Can you give me the dimensions of this hinge? I'd like the size of the offset, and the hole spacing. Thanks!
A quick learner from Ohio says:
Here is more pics.
User submitted photos of a cabinet hinge.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you! This is a big help, but we will still need to know that offset. This is the "step" from the hinge to the bracket. We will need to know how deep it is.
A quick learner says:
Is a 3/8 off set
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! Look at the 32-127 off set hinge. This could be the one to fit your cabinet doors. It comes in a range of different colors. Now, you may need to make new screw holes in the door, but I think you just may be able to get this to work. What do you think?
A quick learner says:
Sorry it is a 1/2 off set.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for your continued patience. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to find a hinge with that kind of offset. I am sorry we cannot be of more help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.