SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Help finding corner key and bracket

A contractor from Augusta, Georgia says:
Can you identify the hinge and bracket, if so can you supply?
Thank you
User submitted photos of a corner key.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon! Thanks for posting. Check out our 95-073 and see if this could work for you. As for the bracket, I don't think we have an exact match, but you could consider our 70-145. You would just have to drill new holes to accept it.
A contractor from Augusta, GA says:
We ordered the above parts for the application of keys as shown in the picture, however, after receiving the keys, they were too small... the screen is 5/16, so the 3/16 doesn't fit. Also, the angle clips... do they come in a longer length? Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thank you,
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry to hear the 95-073 wasn't a match. Can you confirm the exact width and thickness of the legs? Can you also tell me how long you need the angle clip to be?
A quick learner says:
Where the 95-073 is 3/16, ours is 5/16

And the clip should be 2.5 inches

I hope this helps!
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Unfortunately, after extensive research, we have been unable to find a closer match to your tilt corner. It appears that the 95-073 is the closest we have. I am sorry we cannot be of more help.
A quick learner says:
Thank you so much for your research and for getting back to me. :)
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)