Help finding replacement hardware for uknown windows

A handy person from USA says:
Dear Sir or Madam,

I just can't figure out how to gain access to replace some parts on this window. I can not find an identifying mark to tell me what type of windows they are. I need your help telling me how to get the window apart so I can replace the locks. I am including pictures of the window and locks to see if that will help solve the mystery. I would like to send more pictures but I think there is a size limit to your inbox

Dave

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, Dave! Thanks for posting. It looks like you have what's known as a side-load window. We actually have a tutorial video that shows how to remove this type of sash. Check it out below.

As for the lock, it looks like your pictures are just of the keeper, which resembles our 90-115. Is that what you're looking for, or are you looking for the latch that engages this keeper? That would be the lock itself, and I would need to see a few pictures of it with dimensions in order to know what you need. Let me know!
A quick learner from Minnesota says:
Your response hit the nail on the head. That is exactly the education that I needed to gain access to the parts to replace.

Do you have any suggestions on how to fix the windows so they close all the way. I am not sure why but the window when closed do not align. The bottom sash is usually a little higher than the top sash so the lock cannot close properly. Is there an adjustment that I can make at the top to allow for more room for the window to travel up so they will become aligned?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hmm. I'm not sure. Maybe there's dirt in the interlocks. That's the space where the top and bottom sash come together. Check for dirt that could be messing up how your window operates.

It might also be the balances. It's possible that one of them is bad, which is causing the window to come out of alignment. Check to see what condition they're in. Have you replaced either recently?
How to replace a window sash channel balance
How to replace a window sash channel balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.