SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Help finding track like this

A home owner from USA says:
Help. I have 4 sets of mirrored sliding closets doors and some of the track
is warped. Can you point me in the right direction on where to purchase
replacement track???
I have attached pictures. My contact info is below.

I know the wheels are convex and saw on a you tube video that you make wheel
housings that clip in instead of just resting on top making them less likely
to come off track. I would be interested in exploring this as well.
User submitted photos of a closet door track.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, we can definitely help. We carry a certain type of closet door track that is meant to work with convex wheels. We also carry various lengths, but start by looking at our 96" long 23-243. Could this work for you?
A home owner from Lisle, IL says:
In response your comment from 11:53am today:
Yes the length will work for me. I will measure the exact length I need and get back to you.

What about the convex wheels with clip on feature I had seen on You Tube video, could I also get these??

Is there a distributor in my area or will I order from you directly?

Profile picture of Tom
I don't know what guide it is you're referring to, or which video. We show a few different kinds across all our videos. You can see our selection of mirror closet door rollers here. Keep in mind that not everything here can work with the 23-243. Browse through and see if you can find a match.

You can place your order directly on our site.
A home owner from Lisle, IL says:
Thanks for your response at 12:37pm today. The concave wheel assembly I was referring to is the 23-225, which I did not readily see on the link you provided. I wanted to be sure it will work with the track and ask if it needs to be installed on the track BEFORE screwing the assembly into the door.
The reason I am leaning towards the 23-225 is because the tenant I have is challenged by the doors and can't seem to keep them on track. .
Profile picture of Tom
Ah, I see. No, the 23-225 has concave wheels and so will not work for the 23-243, which uses only convex wheels.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)