Help id window balance

A home owner from Chicago says:
I have a 30", white window balance that i need help identifying. Its stamped BSI 30E. It's held in the channel with a metal clip at the top that goes under a pin in the top part of the balance.
Also, when reinstalling can you provide a procedure that i could use? Everything on YouTube shows a release clip in the channel that you pop up, but i don't have those on my window. this is for a tilt window and its wooden.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. This looks like our S770-30 channel balance, though it appears you have a rivet in the top instead of a screw plug. We can make your rivet-installation style balance, but it will have to be custom made. If you want to proceed down that route, let me know how many you need and I can send you an order form and price quote.
A quick learner from chicago says:
Yes please send me a quote and order form. i only have 1 broken but from what I've read i should replace both of them, so send me a quote for 2 please. And its white.

Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great, I'll email you a link for two, then. And don't worry, all our Series 770 balances come in white.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.