SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Help identifying a replacement

A professional from Wisconsin says:
Hi Swisco, we have a customer that brought this in and would like to find a replacement in black. The only discernible labels we can see are CMECH which look to be out of China. Do you have anything we could use to replace these?
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe we have this exact handle set, but our 40-160 looks like it might be similar. Could you use this? We also have the 40-177, which may function similarly.
A distributor from Whitewater, WI says:
Odd, I posted a lot more pictures that just those two. Either way, I will look into those. Thanks Tom!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)