SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Help in finding parts to replace sliding glass door handles and lock set

A home owner from Coxsackie, NY says:
I am not sure what information to send with the attached pictures. I the door casing is 1 3/4 inchs. The distance between the screws on the inside handle
3 15/16. Please let me know if there is any other inforamation you need. It is an MW set installed in 1999.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
You have a fairly thick door, so it might be tricky finding the right replacement. I'm not sure exactly what it is you need. Do you want the entire handle set, or just a key cylinder? The handle set appears to be in working condition, aside from the missing key. Our 82-310 may work for you in that case.

If you need the entire handle set, I'm afraid we don't have anything for a 1-3/4" thick door. The closest we have is the 82-075, which is only for 1-5/8" thick doors.
A quick learner from Coxsackie, NY says:
In reply to your response Dave,my husband said we need the Mortise lock and the key lock. Should I just call the company, or email them with an order now.
Thank you for your help, it is very appreciated.

Mary Ann >
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Mary Ann! If you also need the mortise lock, see our 82-226. You can call us to place your order, or you can place your order directly on our site. Whichever is more convenient. Thank you for considering us!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)