Help replacing 10-216

A home owner from New Market says:
I am interested in buying your part no. 10-216 shower door guide. However, I have an issue. When removing the old guide, the screw head broke off and the remaining screw is stuck in the door frame, and I wont be to attach the guides. Do you have you any information on the frame that accepts this guide?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
You will need to remove the lower rail off the shower door to access the broken screw. With the bottom rail off the door, it might be possible to use a set of vise grip type pliers to lock onto the broken screw and turn it out. You might want to take the door to a local glass shop in your area to do the work. You don't want to damage the glass or frame. It's not a hard job, but it could get expensive if the glass breaks.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.