Help replacing Viking Window latch

A quick learner from Loveland, CO says:
In need of Viking window latch: AN 8300, 30287. can you help? This is my second attempt to email you. Please respond. Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm afraid I couldn't use that number to find anything. Can you show me a picture of the latch in question? That will help us find a good replacement. I would also like to know its dimensions, especially the installation hole spacing (assuming it even has installation holes).
A quick learner from Loveland, CO says:
Distance between holes is 2 and 1/6inches. We close on this property on May 31 and so I am in an ASAP situation. This week I am in South Dakota for my daughter's wedding, return to Loveland on the 30th. Really appreciate your assistance.

Thank you.

John
window lock
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. See our 90-278, this looks like it could work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.