SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Help replacing my plastic roller

A quick learner from Fountain Valley, CA says:
Single plastic roller with names stamped on rooler like Syracuse, NY; Toronto, Can; Kilian.2" long bracket, 1 1/8" with 1" height bracket, 1/2" thick bracket, 5/16" thick roller

I need 4 pieces of this patio door roller to replace the existing worn out on the two doors. Is there another model roller to replace the existing ones, if they're absolete? Reply please. Thank you for help. Dan
User submitted photos of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
We haven't been able to find a match for this complete roller unit. Could you possibly just replace the wheel? Check out our selection of replacement wheels and axles and let me know what you think.
A professional from CA says:
Is the axle 1/4" or 3/8"? If 3/8" you'll have to redrill. Looks a lot like the Z-Dor roller with different adjustment. Is the track 1/4" wide or less?
A professional from CA says:
I may be wrong, but judging from the wear on the roller, it looks like it has been running on a wide rail like Pella uses. If so, a normal roller won't fit.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)