Help replacing sun room storm door Latch

A quick learner from USA says:
Good Afternoon,

Our house has a small sunroom that encloses the front porch. The door to this area is a one inch thick aluminum storm door with a mortise latch (a basic door knob style latch). These types of latches are easily found except that they always have the screw holes set 3" apart, but this one has the screw holes set 3 1/2" apart.

Please see attached pictures for the current latch and the door's set up. I would appreciate any guidance you could provide to help me figure out what latch I could purchase to replace the current one. Thank you in anticipation.

Rob
User submitted photos of screen door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Rob. I recognize this handle and lock. Unfortunately, I don't think they're made anymore. We don't have an exact match, but you could consider our 40-152 with our 40-155. I've never tried them, personally, so I can't guarantee that they will work, but they're worth considering.
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
40-152 : Pull Handle Set, 1-3/4
40-152
Price: $29.95
Pull Handle Set, 1-3/4"
40-155 : Keyed Deadbolt
40-155
Price: $21.45
Keyed Deadbolt