SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Help with Alpine Window parts ID

A home owner from Tacoma, WA says:
I have ALPINE windows needing parts.

A. When I took the lower window out it measured 25-1/4 x 33-1/2. The pictures included are from this window. I have three more windows without the parts shown in the pics. I would like to order 3 sets once we id them.

B. I also have two window without any parts and unfortunately don't have a complete window to take pictures of to help id them. The lower window measures 25-1/4 x 32-1/2.

Thanks in advance for your help and quick reply.

Shana C
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Based on your pictures, and the Alpine brand, I would recommend you consider our S385-24 channel balance. Just make sure the measurements for your nylon attachments match ours. I would also recommend a 2340 stamp option.

The other balance is a lot trickier. Seeing as how the height and brand are the same, you may also need S385-24 balances for these. You would just need to confirm the sash weight and see if any of the options on the S385-24 store page match that weight. However, I cannot guarantee that the S385-24 is a match with no old hardware for comparison.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)