SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Help with casement operator.

A quick learner from USA says:
Help with casement operator.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to make out what you have based on these pictures, as I cannot see your arms clearly. Start by looking at our 39-315. Could this be a possible match? If not, I need to see clear pictures of your operator arms. Please also tell me their size.
A quick learner says:
I purchased the 39-315 and 39-316. In the picture above the 39-315 is sitting next to the part I removed. The sash plate on the 39-315 is approx 1/2" to short on the 39-315.
Profile picture of Dave
Ah, I see what you mean. Your operator could be an older version. It does appear that some of the holes line up so that may be enough. I would make sure the arms and other dimensions are the same. If they are, mount the 39-315 using any holes that line up and make new ones for the holes that don't.
A quick learner says:
Ok... But none of the holes line up.
Profile picture of Dave
Hmm. The only other solution I can think of is to drill new holes. If the arms are exactly the same, then we don't have any other operator that may work. The 39-315 is the only kind of operator we have with those style arms.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)