SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Help with correct part

A quick learner from Louisana says:
I have a window spring with the following information :
1) 29inch tube
2) I believe White color tip
3) 3/8 " dia. tube

The setup doesn't use a pivot shoe ,but just hooks under the bottom of the window .
Questions ? does the spring need to be charged ? can I get a spring with the attached hook for the bottom of the window ? Thanks Charles
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! We can custom make this balance for you, if you wish. We would make a Red Tipped S306-29 spiral balance but with the 15-073 shoe attached instead of the default shoe. Does that look good to you? If so, let me know how many you need and I can send you a custom balance order link.

You should charge the spring once you get it, yes. You will need to if it's to have the tension needed to support your balance. You can use our 75-005 tool for this.
Paul , Yes ! please send me the custom balance order link . Thanks for your help . Have a great holiday . Charles
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great! I'd be happy to, I just need to know how many balances you'd like to order so I can make it up for you.
Paul, I just need two spiral balance ( red tip , S306-29 ) and qty one ( 75-005 , spring load tool ) . Please include the number of suggested turn for the balance and what direction ( clockwise or counter ) . Thanks Charles

I will be leaving for work sunday ,but should have internet connect off /on in order to submit an order .
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure thing. I will email you a custom order link for the balance. You can use this link to add the part to your cart. You can also add other normal parts (like our 75-005) to your cart through our site, which will allow you to check out with everything together.

As for adjustment instructions, see our guide below.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)