Help with identification and replacement

A handy person from New Mexico says:
I have 12 non-tilting vertical sliding windows. All the same height. 10 are the same width and 2 are a bit wider, but mechanically the same design. I'm not certain what series these are for replacing the spiral cartridge nor how to remove properly for identification. I've seen your video where you can remove the bottom plate, then disconnect from the top, but there is no bottom plate here.

These are original windows. house was built in 1991. There are no markings. Just the photographs I included. The windows stick and don't lift well. Maybe it's a spring mechanism that is worn, or maybe they are just gunked up and need servicing. Can't figure that out till I can remove them and also price out what replacement costs are. Thanks
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Can you tell me the diameter of the balance's outer tube? That will help us find a good match.
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.