SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Help with my order

A quick learner from Texas says:
I am attempting to order new window balance based on the info that I have obtained from your site. I have a 28" balance from a BFS window. The window has a label on it that says it is a series 710 SH. The stamp on the balance shows 2790 BSI RB 29(image attached). Based on the measurements from your site I need the top 19-005 and shoe 15-001. If I am reading this right the stamp on the balance is for the weight load. I do not seem to see the 2790 option listed. Can you tell me if I am doing this right? Also, because I need to order the top and shoe separate, can I get the balance without the installed shoe and top as I will need to remove and install the correct ones.

Thank you for your help in advance
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You will need to weigh your sash on a scale to determine the proper option. We have a chart on the S395-28 store page that lists each option and how much weight they can support. I'm not sure why you need the top and bottom ordered separately, though. Your configuration matches our Series 395 pretty well.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)