SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Help with part ID.

A quick learner from Auburndale, FL says:
Need help identifying the top shoe on my 1/2" channel balancers in order to identify the correct series to order. I don't see anything in your online catalog that matches it. It is held to the window sash with a small screw in the top. See photos. I believe the windows were made by Security Window out of Miami. they were installed around 1990. Thanks!!

Jeff
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Jeff. This looks like a channel balance with a 15-005 shoe and 19-042 top. Look those parts over and see if you agree. I can custom make this for you, but first I'd like you to tell me the length of the metal channel and what the number stamped on it reads. Thank you!
A quick learner from Auburndale, FL says:
Paul, Thanks for the reply. I actually need 18 of them. All have the same top and shoe. 16 are stamped "2840" and the steel channel measures 29". 2 are stamped "2440" and the steel channel is 25".

Thanks!
Jeff
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great. Check out this Custom Channel Balance Request Form for the 29" balance and then this Custom Channel Balance Request Form for a 25" balance. I've already started these for you based on your specifications, so all you need to do is fill out the rest of the information. One of our representatives will get back to you with a price quote and an item to add to your cart.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)