Help with part ordering

A quick learner from Coral Springs, FL says:
Hi Customer Service,
Need your help to order the correct window channel balance replacement with both the top and bottom plastic parts included.

Length of channel is 29"
Depth of bottom plastic part is 1-1/32"

Thank you
Paul
User submitted photos of a window balance.
A quick learner from Coral Springs, FL says:
Additional pics of the top and bottom plastic parts

User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Paul. We should be able to help, but this balance will have to be custom made. I'm thinking an S380-29 balance, but with a special 2875 stamp to support a sash weight of 42 through 45 pounds. Does that look good to you? If so, let me know how many you need and we can work from there.
A quick learner says:
Hi Paul
Thank you for your reply. The replacement part you suggested looks good except the bottom plastic depth dimension is 1/32 shorter than mine. Is that an issue? I will need a pair. Thanks.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Oh, sorry about that! I missed that detail in your original post. In that case I would recommend our Series 385 instead. This is the same as the Series 380 but with a 1/32" deeper shoe, which appears to match what you need precisely. We'll email you a custom order form for a pair of these immediately.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.