SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Help with track cover for a Capitol sliding door

A quick learner from Weymouth, MA says:

I need to replace the rollers and probably need to install a track cover as well. I know that I need either of these rollers: 81-017 or 81-016, but I am not sure which track cover I would need. Can you help please? I posted some photos for you.

Also, should I use the Slider Slicker Track Lubricant after a new track cover is installed?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Best Regards,
User submitted picture of sliding door track.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I, personally, like to use the taller 80-100 track cover. However, you should check your existing track to make sure that the sizes are the same. If not, let me know what you have, and maybe upload a few pictures, and I can help you from there.

As for the lubricant, it's not necessary but it certainly is helpful.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)