Help with vinyl glazing bead

A quick learner from CASTLETON ON HUDSON, NY says:
I received the vinyl glazing beads 55-156-6 and realized upon their delivery that they are the wrong height. Instead of an overall height of 3/4 of an inch, I needed an overall height of one inch. I hope you can help me select the correct item.

The width that covers the glass on the exterior is 1/2 inch wide. From the top down, the one inch height is comprised of a section that is 5/8 of an inch to the first barb then 3/16 of an inch to the second barb (smaller than the first). From the second barb to the bottom of the side there is 3/16 on an inch.

I have attached some pictures to help you understand my description.
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! Sorry to hear you had trouble with the 55-156-6. Looking over our catalog, I think you could possibly consider our 55-175. This has a 1-1/16" leg with barbs near the bottom. Would this work for you instead?
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.