SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Herculite French Doors, exterior mortise

A home owner from 33040 says:
Have 3 French doors, mortise set (keyed) hardware, with deadbolt passage on left hand, dummy knobs on right hand. Need replacement hardware, they are approx. 17 years old, looks lite maybe Herculite is the manufacturing, no style or brand names on doors or hardware. I have pictures. Thank you.
A home owner from 33040 says:
Pictures, I have more showing the mortise and with measurements
User submitted photos of a door handle set.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for posting. I can't be sure what to recommend for this handle. Are there any markings on the hardware itself, like a number or brand? That may give us a clue. You mention the name Herculite, but that is just the company who made the glass. They are unrelated to the door itself. Let me know!
A quick learner from 33042 says:
Unfortunately, no name on the hardware or the doors :-(
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for your patience. I'm afraid we do not have an exact match for this handle. Our 40-186 is close, but different enough to make me hesitate to recommend it. Look it over and see if maybe you can use this part.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)