Hinge pins needed

A quick learner from Valparaiso, Indiana says:
Dear sir or madam, I am repairing a stormdoor for a charitable project at a home in need of repair. The storm door is off its hinges inside of the home, and it appears that all 3 hinge pins (corresponding to the 3 hinges that the door has) that hold the door to the frame are missing. The image that I have attached to this message is the hinge that I removed from the storm door. There is no writing on the door or any other part whatsoever. I am in need of a hinge pin, that I can place within the hinge so I can affix the door to the frame. Thank you for your assistance. Justin
User submitted a photo of a hinge.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting, Justin. We do not sell this exact type of h inge, but you may want to consider using our 40-165 hinge repair kit.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.