SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Hinge side seal

A home owner says:
We have been scouring for a weatherseal that looks similar to your hinge side seal in the 58-008 set. The door is a fiberglass door and has the same style seal all the way around the door.The "L" based / "P" based profile is what we are looking for. Would you happen to carry something like that or would you happen to have a kit with enough of your hinge side seal to do the complete door? I see that someone else is having the same issue... The 58-056 will not work for us as the space between the door and jamb, when closed, is slightly over 1/2". It may work in the "Locked" position but not in the standard "latched" position..
Any ideas?
Thank you so much!

Please do not sell, trade, lease or otherwise barter my personal information... Thank you
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The 58-008 prime door seal set is only sold in sets. I can look into bringing in a replacement seal for if you can you send a picture of the profile with dimensions of your weatherstripping.
A quick learner says:
OK! Thank you... I will fulfill that request ASAP. Thanks again, Sween
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)