Homecrest Cabinet Hinge - self closing

A home owner from Indiana says:
Hi,

The white magnet on my hinges keeps breaking off. Can you please tell me which hinge I would need to order to replace completely?

Thanks
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I can't tell if you need the wrap around hinge like the 32-345 or if you hinge needs to be face mounted like the 32-343. Take a look at both of these and see if either one could work for you. I believe that as long as you replace them in pairs you should be okay.
A home owner from Indiana says:
Thanks for the response. I have attached another picture to show the the other side of the hinge. Does that help tell you which one I would need? Are these both self closing?

Is it possible to just replace the white magnetic part instead of buying all new hinges?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hmmm... this is a tricky one. To be honest, it's possible that either can work. Yours does wrap around slightly, but not all that much. It's possible that the 32-343 could be sufficient.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.