Hope Casement Operators

A home owner from Austin Texas says:
Dear Sir:

Looking for replacement parts for some vintage Hope units.

Quick measurements:

Casement Operators with mounting holes @ 4-1/8" C/C

Arm Length from mounting base to center of circle (that connects to actual window swing) = 9-1/2" (I can re-measure if you have a preferred way)

The only markings I can find are:

Hope's L.H. #5565

Hope's R.H. #5564

I have 20+ windows to restore. Any help on part identification and location would be greatly appreciated. The frames are all in good shape and have been recently stripped-primed-painted.

Thanks,
Richard
User submitted photos of operators
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hi Richard,
We are bringing in a pair of operators we believe will be a good replacement. We will post again along with product information and detailed images as soon as they are available. Also note, they are only available in Aluminum finish.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
The operators are now available online. See SWISCO product code 39-353 LH Operator and 39-354 RH Operator.
A quick learner from Archbold, Ohio says:
I think the posting online just answered my question. I have exzctly the same operator he has and will order the ones yo suggested for him. Thanks.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.