Hope operator with 6 inch arm

A home owner from ocean nj says:
I recently purchased hope operator (39-353 and 39-354) 4-1/8" HCs from you and it was perfect. I now need the same operator bfut with a 6 inch arm. Do you carry this?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm very happy to hear that our operators worked for you!

Now, 6" is very short for an operator like this. We don't have anything quite that short that looks like the 39-353 and 39-354. Could you perhaps upload a few pictures of these operators for us to look at? Do they have the same screw hole measurements?
A contractor from ocean nj says:
The original holes measure 3 3/4. Second set holes was from a genes yea operator not original to window. Looking for 6inch arm
User submitted picture of window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Unfortunately, we have been unable to find an operator like yours that has a 6" arm. I apologize for the inconvenience. I would recommend that you contact the manufacturer of the window, or perhaps a local contractor who may be familiar with the houses in your area.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.