Hope's? Casement operators - OLD

A quick learner from Ann Arbor, MI says:
Hi There,

Looking for replacement operators for what I think may be Hope's steel casement windows circa 1939(ish). Pictures are below - stamped inside the operator cover are the words "Parker" and "Erie." Eire is stamped directly below Parker. A google search on those words and windows yielded little info.

The house also came with a tin can containing the extra steel gears you see tied together in the picture below with a 1960 note to a handyman thanking him for rebuilding some of the arms.

One of the reasons I suspect the windows are Hope's is that the closest replacement I could find is a Hope's replacement, although it is not an exact match to what I have.

The gear teeth in the arms, pins and spindles are in various states of wear, rendering about half of the windows in my house inoperable.
Can you please help me find a replacement?

Thank you,
Michael
A customer submitted photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Unfortunately, we haven't found a suitable replacement for this operator; it may have been discontinued. However, our 39-020 Wood Window Crank may be an applicable option. Please refer to this guide on how to install the 39-020 wood window crank for more information.
A contractor from Culver City, CA says:
Hi!

Have you had any luck? I'm also trying to identify an operator that looks like it could be the same as yours. I'm surveying an old hospital in Los Angeles built in 1924 that has old steel casement windows. Some of these operators are still intact, but a lot have been replaced Check out my picture, could be the same one...

April
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I don't know if we have an exact replacement, but check out our 39-534 Hope Casement Operator and let me know if you can use this as a replacement.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a wood casement window crank
How to install a wood casement window crank
GUIDE
READ >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.