SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

How can I find this exact part

A quick learner from Greater Sacramento area says:
I found the same part in your online catalog but it's missing a couple nipples that hold it in place. I made the measurements and some are a 16th off but that shouldn't matter. My tape measure is bent I think :) coupl I mail the piece I have to get it made or how could I figure this out? Thanks for your time in advance.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Please send your pictures with measurements We can identify your part and see if we can help you replace it.
A quick learner from Greater Sacramento area says:
Ive double checked the measurements and this is the same roller assembly i need but its missing the guides that hold it in place. You can see the guides on the side of the housing in the picture of my sample. How can i get this exact piece? The first attachment is the replacement part i found on your online catalog(model 81-056 1" wheel diameter). The second attachment is my old door roller that i took from the door. Thanks for your time in advance.
Customer image of their patio glass door roller.
Profile picture of Dave
Were looking into this part but we need to now some extra measurements. We need the diameter of the wheels, length of the housing not included the tab, height of the housing, width of the housing w/o the dimples, and width of the housing w/ the dimples. Thank you.
A quick learner says:
Wheel is 1" diameter. Length of the housing is 3 1/8 without the screw or tab. Height of the housing is 1 1/16 and width is 5/8 and width with dimples is 7/8. Let me know if you need any more info. I will need 2 of the dual wheel rollers so I can replace front and rear at the same time
Profile picture of Dave
We do not have any roller assemblies that have a housing that is as thick as your 7/8" housing with the dimples. I would like you to look at our 81-138 as a possible replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)