How do I install my replacement crank operator?

A quick learner from Curacao says:
Can anybody please tell me clearly how I can install my replacement window crank operator (39-025)? I cannot find a handyman here on Curacao who can do it for me, help! Quick learner housewife
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Instructional drawing on how to install the 39-025 awning window crank operator.
Instructional drawing on how to install the 39-025 awning window crank operator.

STEP 1: Open the awning window by pressing on on the vertical bar located inside the crank operator slot.

STEP 2: Install the operator crank handle. Secure the handle by tightening the set screw. Crank out the gear arm to a horizontal position.

STEP 3: Remove the link stud screw and attach the nylon bushing. Insert the linkage through the operator slot. Line up the link stud with the hole in the torque bar arm. Re-attach the screw.

STEP 4: Adjust the crank operator to line up with the installation holes in the awning window frame. Install using screws. Test the window opening and closing operation.

NOTE: If the awning window is to be installed through the jamb, crank out the vents to expose the installation holes in the frame.

A quick learner says:
Great! Thank you!
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.